Thank you for your interest in joining the team here at Ghost Computer Services Ltd
Please see below live positions we are currently recruiting for, however if your dream job does not appear, please do still send through your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are always on the lookout for focused, IT loving individuals to join our growing business here in Harlow, Essex.
IT Helpdesk Technician
We are looking for motivated engineer to assist with the delivery of projects and to manage small hardware and software installations for clients. They will often perform proactive visits to our clients as part of our after-care service and will therefore need excellent customer facing skills and be comfortable progressing issues and offering advice to clients.
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are looking for motivated Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be tasked with helping to design and optimise content for our website and Social Media Campaigns, Planning our social media campaigns, creating HTML emails and updating product information on various websites.
Junior Telephone Sales Executive
We are currently seeking a Telesales Agent to join our business who will report into the Head of Operations.
- The primary objective of the Telesales Agent is to focus on contacting businesses throughout the UK offering IT hardware solutions (PC’s, Monitors, Laptops)
- This will be achieved predominantly through outbound sales calls to contacts which you will be expected to source yourself.
Business Development Executive
We are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our business.
The aims are;
- To work towards improving the company’s market position in order to achieve financial growth.
- To identify sales leads, promote goods and services to new and existing customers and maintain good working relations with new and existing contacts.
- To work as part of a team that is dedicated to providing high quality IT services to organisations and members of the general public.
There are currently no Admin Vacancies.
No Agencies Please