How to set up a POP3 account on an iPhone
This article will guide you through configuring your POP3 email on your iPhone.
Launch the Mail app from your home screen.
- Enter your name (e.g John Appleseed).
- Then enter your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- The description does not matter so you can leave that as the default. After you’ve done that, tap ‘Next’.
- Here you will need to tap the ‘POP’ tab. The details you entered on the previous page will automatically load into this page as you can see in the picture.
- In the ‘Incoming mail server’ section, you will need to enter the host name ‘email.ghostservices.net’.
- In the username box, just type in the email address that you entered in on the previous page.
- Tap ‘Save’.
You are now done! Be aware that it may take time to load in all your emails, depending on how many you have.