Job Opportunity: Business Development Co-OrdinatorJuly 3rd, 2017
- JOB TITLE: Business Development Co-Ordinator
- LOCATION: North Wield, Essex
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the sales team for one of the area’s fastest-growing business-to-business IT support and retail companies. Ghost Services is based in West Essex, serving the Essex/Herts/North London area, and beyond. Our principal functions include supplying and installing computers and IT equipment to new starts or small-to-medium enterprises, maintenance, monitoring, IT crisis recovery and hosted services that can be tailored to any business.
We are currently seeking motivated and inspirational sales staff with an interest in IT.
WHAT WE NEED
- Influencing customers to buy or retain product or services; developing creative pitches.
- Attending appointments arranged by the Business Development Assistants.
- Attending appointments generated via their own contacts and leads.
- Identifying and following up opportunities with companies not already on the database.
- Managing and augmenting the database to generate new business.
- Contributing to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Maintaining technical and marketing knowledge by attending training sessions.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Computer literacy, keyboard skills, excellent telephone skills.
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English.
- A further education qualification in business, IT, sales or marketing.
- Ability to deal with technical product information and prioritise issues.
- Ability to adapt procedures for efficiency and to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable, self-motivated, achievement-oriented team worker.
- Ability to multi-task, use own initiative and perform effectively under pressure.
WHO THIS ROLE MAY SUIT
- More experienced sales staff who want to grow and develop as they play an active part in developing along with a new company
- £25,000 basic
- On-target earnings IRO £35,000
- Uncapped commission
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref. Sales4 NO AGENCIES PLEASE