Job Opportunity: IT Sales ExecutiveJuly 3rd, 2017
New Year, new career? Got a bee in your bonnet for sales, and love IT? This could be the job advert for you…
At Ghost, we take a holistic approach to IT support – in fact, we aim to be a one-stop shop for all aspects of business-to business IT .
We will source and supply computers and any kind of IT equipment, we install them, we maintain and monitor, and we advise and educate the service user in how to get the best out of the systems. Ghost offers a whole range of hosted services that can be tailored to suit any particular business.
To work towards improving the company’s market position in order to achieve financial growth. To identify sales leads, promote goods and services to new and existing customers and maintain good working relations with new and existing contacts.
To work as part of a team that is dedicated to providing high quality IT services to organisations and members of the general public.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Generate new business opportunities and follow up business leads timely and effectively
- Arrange business meetings with potential customers’ decision makers to negotiate new business transactions
- Communicate new product developments to new, potential and existing customers
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers
- Set monthly targets for the Sales Team and ensure the team work towards achieving targets
- Track performance of Sales Team and ensure data is accurately entered in database and effectively managed
- Effectively manage customers’ accounts
- Plan with customers deadlines for upgrades
- Plan and implement quarterly openoffice events in collaboration with the Office Manager
- Identify new opportunities for marketing and distribution channels that will lead to increase in sales
- Oversee the development and production of marketing materials relevant to target audience
- Effective planning, implementing and management of marketing strategies in collaboration with Supervisor at 3-6 monthly intervals
- Develop relevant training material for use with the Sales Team
- Plan, organise and design content of monthly flyers in collaboration with the Digital Marketer/Designer
- Have thorough knowledge of the services the company provides and of the company’s competitors
- Keep up to date with IT trends
- Grow, maintain and leverage your network through regular attendance at networking events
- Attend staff training relevant to post
- Attend appraisal reviews and staff meetings as required
- Understand the company’s goals to ensure continuous enhancement of the company’s performance
- Present an image that mirrors the company’s ethos
- Contribute to the aims of the team and assist in maintaining good staff relationships
- The above list of duties and responsibilities is in no way exhaustive. Therefore, the post holder will be required, from time to time, to undertake tasks that are associated to role but not specifically detailed in this job description
The ideal candidate would be someone who has B2B or B2C telesales experience, and is looking for their next career step within sales in the progressive industry of Information Technology.
You should be located within a 30 minute drive of North Weald, have a full clean driving licence, and access to a vehicle to get you to those all-important client meetings.
Once you have provided your CV you should hear from us within 10 days of your application. You will be required to attend two face to face interviews at the main head office in North Weald. If you do not hear from us, your application has not been successful at this time.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to receiving your CV.
(No agencies please)