Suitable for businesses with longer operational hours, our Silver IT Support package offers extended weekday and Saturday support plus a reduced guaranteed 1 hour response time, giving you have fast access to professional IT Support whenever you need it.
As a subscriber to the Silver package you also benefit from server support, vendor management and health monitoring of your workstations and server; tasks which are administratively time-consuming especially for those with limited IT knowledge.
Ghost’s comprehensive Silver Service Level Agreement offers multiple benefits including:
- Guaranteed response times.
- Unlimited remote support during office hours for all plans and select out of hours support for complete peace of mind.
- Proactive support
minimises the risk of downtime and associated cost to put this right.
- Regular reviews
to align support and infrastructure with the needs of your business, making sure you are robust.
- Continuous support
no lapses during peak holiday times.
- Discounts on Ghost’s full range of services.
- Flexible plans
scale up or down according to the demands of your business.
Enjoy the benefits of the Silver SLA plan from Ghost Services:
- Guaranteed response time
minimise remedy times with a 1 hour response time.
- Unlimited telephone support
unlimited remote support between the hours of 0900 and 2000 Mon-Sat.
- Up to 3 hours of on-site support.
- Server & workstation health monitoring– proactive monitoring to identify issues before they become problematic.
- Bi-annual on-site review – IT infrastructure review to ensure support package compatibility and early identification of hardware issues.
- Continuous security – vital security updates will be performed regularly to fix vulnerabilities, helping to strengthen your internet security, network security, and endpoint security.
See why we’re different to other IT companies
At Ghost, we take a holistic approach to IT support – in fact, we aim to be a one-stop shop for all aspects of business-to business IT.
We will source and supply computers and any kind of IT equipment your company needs, we install them, we maintain and monitor, and we advise and educate you as the service user in how to get the best out of your systems. Ghost offers a whole range of hosted services that can be tailored to your particular business.
Our expertise all comes with friendly personal service, helpful, reliable staff and highly competitive rates which won’t wreck your budget. You are in the driving seat – or the swivel chair – here: we listen, we think in 3D, we avoid jargon – and ultimately we cover as many of your requirements as you want.